Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kitchen Cabinets

Kitchen cabinets can be the bane of my existence many days of the week. I try, I honestly do, to keep them organized. I am not intentionally trying to amputate my husbands finger when he reaches into the "drawer next to the dishwasher" or trying to ruin my 12 year olds life because the field trip paper he needed entered the never never land of the "big" junk drawer.


They tend to get messy when the kids put things away because its usually done in a rush. Now that I find that I am emptying the dishwasher more often than they are I thought I start tackling them. Although I didn't do ALL of the cabinets and drawers, I did organize 2 drawers and 6 cabinets. Here are a couple of before (top) and after (bottom) shots.

"Rubbermaid" cabinet


Small Appliance Cabinets

"Don't amputate a finger" Drawer

That only leaves 13 more cabinets and 8 more drawers to be done. I just hope that by the time I get to them these still look good or at least before the 12 year old brings home the next field trip paper!













3 comments:

  1. Whoa. I am so impressed. You just may have motivated me to tackle my own... uh, yeah, no. I have blogs to read. ;)

    Great job!

    God bless-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropping by to say hi... hope all is well!

    God bless-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI... its me again.. just stalking a bit I guess! Just wanted to make sure all is well!

    Blessings-
    Amanda
    http://iammommy.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete